Alcohol Training course trains on-site and off-site alcohol servers how to responsibly sell and serve alcohol to the public.
This course provides instruction on:
- The social impact of alcohol
- The impact of alcohol on the body
- State laws and regulations relating to alcoholic beverage control including laws and regulations related to driving under the influence
- Intervention techniques to prevent the service or sale of alcoholic beverages to underage persons or intoxicated patrons
- The development of management policies that support the prevention of service or sale of alcoholic beverages to underage persons or intoxicated patrons